Jeju Air B737NG Captains
Seoul or Busan, South Korea - Commuting
3 years (after training), renewable
- Total Time: 3,500+ hours
- PIC on B737NG: 1,000+ hours
- Date of last flight on B737NG negotiable
- Under age 61 at date of joining
Screenings in Seoul with flights and accommodation provided to attend.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- 9 consecutive days off per month, plus travel days for commuting
- Alternative roster patterns possible
- Travel benefits
- Annual bonuses
Worldwide Medical Insurance and Loss of Income Insurance Options
The airline is based at Jeju International Airport in South Korea with a secondary hub at Gimpo International Airport near Seoul. With a fleet of 30 B737-800 aircraft the airline plans to expand by adding 6 to 8 aircraft each year to reach 50 aircraft in 2020.