EVA Air B777 First Officers - Type Rated
Commuting and Non-Commuting
3 years, renewable
- Total Time and Time on type: 2,000+ total hours, 500+ commercial hours on A321, A330, B777 or B744, 400+ hours in civil aviation as co-pilot; OR
- 1,500+ total hours, 1,000+ commercial hours on A321, A330, B777 or B744, 400+ hours in civil aviation as co-pilot
- Date of Last Flight: on relevant type within the last 12 months (at time of joining ground school)
- Age: Under 45 years at start of contract
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- ICAO ATP Licence with B777 Type Rating
- ICAO Class 1 Medical
- No history of accidents or incidents AND no criminal history
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SCREENINGS THROUGHOUT 2018!
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B744 and B777.
- Great Airline with possible Command upgrade!
- Commuting or Non-Commuting
- Based in vibrant Taiwan
- Great expat Pilot community