Korean Air A380 First Officers
Commuting - extensive worldwide network
5 years renewable
- 500+ hours on A380
- 1,000+ hours multi crew jet
- 2,000+ hours total time
- Flown on A380 within the last 12 months or within last 24 months if currently flying another multicrew Jet aircraft
- Under 45 years of age
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Completion bonus of US$30,000 after completing 5 years on contract with KAL
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
Korean Air is a leading commuting contract for expat pilots, with over 400 pilots from throughout the globe on contract. Korean Air has worked with Rishworth Aviation since 1996 to source expat Captains and First Officers for the A330, B737-NG, B77 and B744. Rishworth is the leading recruitment agency for Korean Air with a large number of pilots on contract. These pilots are able to share their experience and advice with you before your screening and start of contract. With Rishworth you will be given the best industry interview support and preparation to ensure you have the best possible chance to succeed at the interview.