Skymark Airlines B737NG Captains
Tokyo, Japan - with commute home each month
3 years, renewable
- B737NG type rated
- Total time: 5,000 + hours
- Commercial Jet PIC time: 3000 + hours
- PIC time on B737NG: 1000 + hours
- ICAO ATP Licence with B737NG Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above & Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence
- Currency: Last flight within 6 months
- Age: Under 50 years at date of application (above 35 years preferred)
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
- TBC (held in Tokyo, Japan)
Skymark Airlines is Japan's 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B737-800’s. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo, and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here