Skymark Airlines B737NG Non Type Rated Captains
Tokyo, Japan - with commute home each month
3 years, renewable
- Total Time: 5000+ hours,
- PIC time: 3000+ hours (majority from the below aircraft types),
- Aircraft Types: B737EFIS, B767, B744, B777 and B787
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant and valid Jet Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above,
- Last flight within 6 months (on relevant jet aircraft),
- Under 45 years of age at date of application (above 35 years preferred).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
- TBC (held in Tokyo, Japan)
Skymark Airlines is Japan's 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B737-800’s. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo, and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains.