Pilot Job: Skymark Airlines B737NG Captains - Urgent Requirements!
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||3 years, renewable
||Tokyo, Japan - with commute home each month
- B737 EFIS or NG type rated
- Total time: 5,000 + hours
- Commercial Jet PIC time: 1500 + hours
- PIC time on B737 EFIS/NG: 1000 + hours
- ICAO ATP Licence with B737EFIS/NG Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above & Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence
- Currency: Last flight within 12 months
- Age: Under 55 years at date of application (above 35 years preferred)
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
- On going in Tokyo throughout 2016 and 2017.
Skymark Airlines is Japan's 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B737-800's. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
Excellent commuting roster and pay package!
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here