Pilot Job: Wings Air ATR72-500/600 TRE
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||5 years (renewable on a 2+2+1 basis)
ATR 72 600
Type Rating Examiner / Designated Examiner / Flight Examiner
- ATR72 200/500/600 TRE qualification issued by home country CAA
- Minimum 1 year experience as TRE on the ATR72-200/500 or ATR72-600
- 5000+ hours total time
- Under 58 years of age
- Date of last flight on the ATR72-200/500/600 as a TRE within the last 12 months
- Date of last SIM check within the last 6 months on the ATR72-500/600
Remuneration package will be offered including accommodation, medical insurance, duty transport and travel benefits.
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here