Pilot Job: West Air A319 | 320 Captains - Urgently required!!
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||3 years, renewable
- Total Time: 3000+ hours (commercial)
- PIC on type: 500+ PIC hours on A319/320/321
- Flight Currency: Last flight as PIC on type within 6 months (maybe negotiable)
- Age: Under 55 at start of contract
- No records of accident or incident
- No criminal history
- Citizen of country that has diplomatic relations with China and an ICAO member state
NEW IMPROVED Terms and Conditions available!
Screenings are on-going, and held monthly.
West Air is a low-cost airline based in New North Zone, Chongqing, China, operating a scheduled passenger network to 18 domestic destinations out of Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport and one international one to Changi Airport in Singapore. The company was established in 2006 by its parent company Hainan Airlines.
Attractive roster patterns and excellent pay!! NEW IMPROVED Terms and Conditions available!
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here