Terms and Conditions
Registration and Applications
By registering with Rishworth you agree that:
You are responsible for ensuring the information you provide to us and which we hold relating to you is current, accurate, comprehensive and complete; and that all information you provide to us is a true and accurate description of your own personal details, previous employment history, licences, qualifications, and abilities. You consent to Rishworth collecting, retaining and processing your personal information; and that such information may be disclosed to or used by Rishworth employees, agents, contractors or clients for processing your registration, any application you may submit or for any of the other purposes set out in these terms.
If you apply for an opportunity on this website you also agree to us obtaining and exchanging information about you from and with, referees, licencing authorities, police, government agencies and former employers in relation to your applications and you consent to our exchanging your personal information with such persons or bodies, who may be located in other countries and jurisdictions for such purposes.
If you fail to comply with these terms we may terminate your registration and any applications made may also be affected or terminated.
Use of Information
When you use this website, you will be asked to provide certain personal information in order to register for information and opportunities. We will use this information in the following ways:
• To process your registration and or application(s) you may submit;
• To check your qualifications and experience;
• To provide relevant details to our clients for roles for which you have applied or, with your prior permission, to clients seeking personnel for similar roles who may be interested in your skills.
• To provide information and job alerts regarding opportunities, industry updates and other services ;
• To conduct market research, evaluation and analysis;
• To enable us to promote your services and ours to our clients or potential clients;
• Where we have a duty to disclose information or if the law requires us to do so;
Unless we otherwise advise, Rishworth will endeavor to inform you before we contact any referees provided.
We will hold your personal information in a secure environment and we will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information you provide us.
Our website may use “cookies” so we can provide customised information when you return to our website. Cookies are identifiers which a website can send to your browser to facilitate your next visit to our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by us.
Updating your Registration
If your personal information changes you should update your Registration.
If you have any questions relating to the privacy of your information time please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you agree please select the "Join Now Button" to continue.