An excellent opportunity is available with Bamboo Airways in Vietnam for a Deputy Head of Cabin Crew Division.
This growing airline offers excellent leisure benefits and the ability to grow your career alongside the business.
Based in Hanoi, this role will support the Head of Cabin Crew Division in all facets of managing the operations of the Cabin Crew Division.
- Support and advise the manager in the development of regulations, processes, and policies related to quality improvement services, train professional skills to meet 5 stars standards for Cabin Crews
- Manage the activities of the Service Standards Department, participate in diplomatic activities with the Board of Directors
- Carry out recruitment, management of Cabin Crew to ensure manpower for operation
- Take part in projects related to the service of the Division
Qualifications & Requirements
- University graduate or higher majoring in Economics/ Diplomacy /Aviation/ Business Administration
- Age over 30, good-looking appearance
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the Aviation field and at least 3 years at 5-star airlines
- Trained and experienced in the positions of Cabin Manager, Service Teacher
- Experience in customer care, or service instructor is a great advantage
- Have good leadership and communication skills, pedagogical skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Competitive salary with a full insurance scheme
- Work in an airline with a dynamic and friendly international environment
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Travel benefits including free-of-charge air tickets and holidays in FLC Hotels & Resorts for yourself and your family