This job is based in the USA.
NOW accepting Senior First Officers!
We are excited to offer positions on the Dash8 Q100/300 for Captains and Senior First Officers with Ravn Alaska. Type rated and non-type rated positions are available.
Pilots that do no not hold a US passport will need to complete the E3 visa process. Please note ONLY Australian passport holders will be considered for this visa at this time. Rishworth Aviation will provide support throughout this process.
We have a dedicated specialized US team to answer your intricate queries about this role, relocation as well as visa related questions/support. Please email us at USA@rishworthaviation.com
Non-Type Rated Pilots will be sponsored to complete a type rating (no bond).
Ground school dates are ongoing, so apply now to secure your interview slot.
- Competitive pay
- Type Rated candidates with 1000 hours USA Prtr 121 experience will be offered a Joining Bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Annual pay increases yearly
- Health & Life Insurance (Dental and Vision incl)
- Future career opportunities with possibility to transition to a Jet
- Commuting may become an option in the future
- Preferential bidding system, based on seniority
Support provided by Rishworth Aviation:
- Support throughout the E3 visa application
- Accommodation support throughout the interview process in Anchorage
- A representative from Rishworth Aviation will be available in Anchorage during the interview process
- Relocation support
- Hour Requirement
- 2500 hours in a fixed wing aircraft, of which 1000 hours will be multi-engine turbine flight time
- 1000 hours Part 121 with a US air carrier (for those with no US experience, you can join as an FO and upgrade to PIC once you have completed the 1000 Part 121 hours with RAVN)
- Must have a valid First Class Medical
- Must willing to relocate to Alaska (within 1 hour of Anchorage)
- Please note that Alaska flying conditions can be challenging, thus flexibility and agility are key for this role.
- Must be fully vaccinated