We are seeking a motivated full time Gulfstream GV First Officer for its private flight department based in Vancouver, BC.
The flight department consists of a small team that takes pride in working together to deliver a safe, dependable, and service-oriented travel experience to those that we serve. The ideal candidate for this position takes pride and ownership in their work and is motivated by the success of the team.
- Transport Canada ATPL or CPL+IATRA
- Current Instrument Rating
- Valid passport with no U.S. travel restrictions
- Canadian Citizen or Current Canadian Permanent Resident only
- No Criminal Record
- Must reside full time in the Lower Mainland (90min from YVR by car)
- Familiar with and able to locate CARS references
- Flight Time Requirements
- Total Flight Time: 1,500+ Hours
- Total Multi-Engine Time: 500+ Hours
- Total Turbine Time: 700+ Hours
- Multi Crew Time: 250+ Hours
- GLF5 Type Rating
- Experience using an FMS (Honeywell)
- Previous Jet Experience
- 2+ Years Medevac or Charter Experience
- Experience operating in the United States to busy airports.
- Experience coordinating international flights. Customs, flight planning etc.
- Solutions focused self-starter
- Excellent communication skills required for the safe operation of the aircraft
- High integrity
- Shows flexibility and engagement working within a service-oriented, responsive schedule
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Training Bond
- The selected candidate will enter a 24-month training bond.
Please note that only Canadian Citizen or Current Canadian Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.