This job is based in the US.
We are excited to offer positions on the Dash8 Q100/300 for Captains with Ravn Alaska. Type rated and non-type rated position are available.
Non-Type Rated Pilots will be sponsored to complete a type rating (no bond).
Ground school dates are in April & May, so apply now to secure your interview slot.
Please note: To apply must have a valid US Passport and the ability to fly in and out of the US, including Canada
- Competitive pay
- Type Rated candidates will be offered a Joining Bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Annual pay increases yearly
- Health & Life Insurance (Dental and Vision incl)
- Future career opportunities with possibility to transition to a Jet
- Commuting may become an option in the future
- Preferential bidding system, based on seniority
Support provided by Rishworth Aviation:
- Accommodation support throughout the interview process in Anchorage
- A representative from Rishworth Aviation will be available in Anchorage during the interview process
- Hour Requirement
- 2500 hours in a fixed wing aircraft, of which 1000 hours will be multi-engine turbine flight time
- 1000 hours Captain Part 121 with US air carrier
- Must possess relevant ratings to operate a Part 121 Aircraft
- Must have a valid First Class Medical
- Must have a valid US Passport and the ability to fly in and out of the US, including Canada
- Must be located in Anchorage, Alaska or be willing to relocate within 30 days if not already residing within one (1) hour of Anchorage
- Please note that Alaska flying conditions can be challenging, thus flexibility and agility are key for this role.