B787 (TYPE RATED) CAPTAINS OPPORTUNITY- VIETNAM AIRLINES
- Choice of Base - Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh.
- Roster patterns to choose from - 5x1,6x1,7x1,8x1
- ID tickets
- Proven expat contract
- 5000+ Total Flight Hours
- 2000+ Total PIC Hours and 1000+ B787 PIC Hours
- Under 58 years of age for males and under 53 years of age for females
- Date of last flight as B787 PIC within 12 months, at start of contract
- Valid licence with B787 type rating and a Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Level 4
- No accident/incident record
- No criminal record
Ground School dates: Early June/Early August 2022.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
"I am very grateful that Rishworth’s professional team took me by the hand and guided me throughout the process. I have now been flying for 3 years with Vietnam Airlines, which has given me and my family the opportunity to get to know the Asian culture and wonderful places both inside and outside of Vietnam, as well as to be a part of an excellent group of expatriate pilots and their families."
- Captain Lara - A320, Vietnam Airlines
Local Pilot Support in Vietnam
Rishworth Aviation has an established Pilot Support Group (PSG) that offers you friendly, practical, on-the-ground support that you can call on 24 hours a day, throughout your Vietnam Airlines job contract and beyond. Our PSG representatives are senior Vietnam Airlines pilots living in Vietnam who have a wealth of first-hand experience and who have a passion for the wellbeing of their fellow pilots at Vietnam Airlines.
The PSG meets with new contract pilots on their arrival to ensure a thorough induction to the systems and protocols of Vietnam Airlines as well as Vietnamese life in general. The PSG is also available to give you general support and guidance on an ongoing basis throughout the term of your contract at Vietnam Airlines.