Rishworth is delighted to partner with Wizz Air to support its ambitious growth plans as it expands Europe's greenest fleet! The airline is seeking both TR and NTR First Officers for these permanent positions.
Accepting applications for Abu Dhabi, as well as European bases! This is an excellent opportunity to obtain an A320 type rating.
- Fixed rosters available
- Bases across Europe and in Abu Dhabi
- Career progression opportunities
- Commuting and staff travel benefits
- Loss of licence insurance and health insurance
- Cost of living compensation
- Bonus scheme
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, North Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, United Kingdom (Note: UAE visa is provided)
- Valid EASA (for Wizz Air Hungary/Malta), UK CAA (for Wizz Air UK) or GCAA UAE or ICAO (for Wizz Air Abu Dhabi) ÁTPL or CPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR) for Multi-Engine aeroplane (ME) or other Type Rating
- ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency
- Minimum 300 IFR flight hours (preferably in the last 6 months, but not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months (preferable, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
- ATPL theory completed (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- MCC course completed (certificate or license endorsement as remark) - Not applicable if multi-crew aircraft previously flown / complex TR completed
- JOC course completed (certificate or license endorsement as remark) - Not applicable if jet aircraft previously flown or jet TR completed
Wizz Air was named Global Environmental Sustainability Airline Group of the Year at the inaugural CAPA (Centre for Aviation) Asia Aviation Summit and Sustainability Expo in Singapore in 2022. The airline also received recognition as the EMEA Environmental Sustainability Airline of the Year.
Wizz Air aims to fly 500 aircraft across their ever-developing network and carry over 100 million passengers per year by 2030. This is the time to join this growing company.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are ready to grow your career with Wizz Air, apply now and find out more!
Rishworth Aviation in Europe
Rishworth Aviation has over 35 years' experience, dealing with over 100 international and domestic airlines, spanning 40 countries. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding support through the selection, screening process, and beyond.
Please register with us to be notified of future pilot job opportunities in Europe and on the A320.