Rishworth Privacy Statement
Information Collection and Use
This statement explains how we use your personal information. By using our website you consent to us collecting, holding and processing this information.
Use of Information
- To process your registration and or application(s) you may submit;
- To check your qualifications and experience if you apply for a job;
- To provide relevant details to our clients for roles for which you have applied or, with your prior permission, to clients seeking personnel for similar roles who may be interested in your skills.
- To provide information and job alerts regarding opportunities, industry updates and other services ;
- To conduct market research, evaluation and analysis;
- To enable us to promote your services and ours to our clients or potential clients;
- Where we have a duty to disclose information or if the law requires us to do so;
We will hold your personal information in a secure environment and we will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information you provide us.
Our website may use “cookies” so we can provide customised information when you return to our website. Cookies are identifiers which a website can send to your browser to facilitate your next visit to our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by us. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Rishworth website.
If you have any questions relating to the privacy of your information time please contact:
All Rights Reserved
All intellectual property in this website is owned or licensed to Rishworth Aviation Limited (Rishworth) or is used with permission. No material herein may be copied or used without the written consent of Rishworth.