Air Japan TR B787 First Officers
Operating base: Narita, Japan - Commuting
5 years, negotiable
- 3,000 + total flight experience and 500+ commercial jet hours
- 250 hours PIC (of which 70 hours can be PIC and remaining can be PICUS/P1) OR 500 hours PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country; 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight; 75 hours Instrument Flight required
- Valid ICAO ATPL & Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Jet Aircraft Type Rating (P2/Co-Pilot Jet Type Ratings accepted) & Valid Command Instrument Rating
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Currently flying the B787
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Screenings ongoing for July 2020 start & beyond
- Great work life balance.
- Commuting contract - Not based in Japan. Commute in and out.
- Confirmed business class travel for days off OR $2000 allowance
- Outstanding pay and allowances
- Command upgrade opportunity
- 10 consecutive days off at home + 2 commuting days each month, back to back available.
- 24 days annual leave.
- USD 25,000 Annual Bonus after completing fiscal years 4 and 5 (April)
- USD 18,000 Completion Bonus at the end of 5 years