Air Mauritius ATR72-500 Captain
Port Louis, Mauritius
36 months with possibility for extension
ATR 72 500
- 4000 flying hours on multi-engine aircraft
- A minimum of 1000 PIC flying hours on type
- 100 flying hours on type and 20 sectors as primary crew in the last 12 months
- ICAO license with a valid ATPL
- Current on type
- Medical Class 1
With fantastic benefits, including great annual leave and housing allowance, and a 36 month renewable contract term, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Air Mauritius has recently won numerous awards in the prestigious 2019 26th World Travel Awards. The national carrier of Mauritius was awarded the following:
- Indian Ocean's Leading Airline 2019
- Leading Airline - Business Class 2019
- Leading Airline Brand 2019
- Leading Airport Lounge 2019
- Leading Cabin Crew 2019.
There has never been a better time to get on board with Air Mauritius. Explore the opportunities currently available with Rishworth Aviation to find out more.