B787 Captain Norwegian -Type rated & Non Type Rated!
- EASA Licence
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 6,000 hours total time
- 2,500 PIC hours on any EFIS jet aircraft
- 1,000 hours on a wide body aircraft or narrow body aircraft in long haul operation
On behalf of Norwegian we are looking for Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. An excellent opportunity to build your career on one of the world's most modern long haul aircraft.
Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
August and September screening now open for booking. Further screening dates available throughout the rest of the year.
- Great pay and per diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical and Personal Accident and Illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.