B787 Relief Captain Norwegian - Type rated & Non Type Rated
London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Rome and Paris.
3 years renewable with Global Crew.
- EASA ATPL Licence
- EASA Medical Class one
- 5,000 hours total time
- 2,500 hours on any EFIS commercial jet aircraft
- 1,500 PIC hours on any EFIS jet aircraft OR 1,500 FO hours on wide body jets (or a combination thereof)
- Non type rated B777/B787 pilots need to provide a training cost bond
On behalf of Norwegian we are looking for Relief Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. An excellent opportunity to build your career on one of the world's most modern long haul aircraft.
Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
Screening dates available throughout the rest of the year.
- Great pay and per diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical and Personal Accident and Illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.