China Express CRJ900 Captains - Month on/Month off available
Chongqing, Dalian or Hohhot
2 years, renewable for longer terms
- 1000+ PIC hours on CRJ700-1000
- 5,000+ hours (Part 121/scheduled airline flight experience)
- Last flight as PIC on the relevant aircraft types within 12 months
- 50 years or under, OR 55 years or under if current on CRJ900
- Valid ICAO ATP Licence without restrictions & First Class Medical Certificate without restrictions
- No history of incidents or accidents and No criminal record
- Citizenship of country that has diplomatic relations with China and an ICAO member state
Screenings are ongoing!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About China Express:
China Express Airlines, also known as Huaxia Airlines, is China’s first private regional airline and operates a fleet of 36 CRJ900 and 3 A320 aircraft. It is headquartered in Chongqing China, with bases in Dalian, Hohhot, Xian and Guiyang. The airline operates 78 routes domestically.
- Great pay and annual bonuses
- month on/month off roster available and travel allowances
- Insurances provided by the Airline.