Enter Air B737NG Captains - Type Rated & Non Type Rated
Poland: WAW / POZ / KTW / WRO
5 years, extendable.
- Current Boeing 737NG experience and EASA license
- Last flight on type must be within the last 12 months
- Medical Class 1 and English proficiency 4
- No criminal history and no history of incident or accidents
- 4,000 hours total time
- 500 PIC hours on B737NG (or other similar sized EFIS jet aircraft, MTOW of at least 40,000kg).
- Non-type rated candidates will sign a 4-year bond
Why fly the B737NG with Enter Air?
Based at the Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, Enter Air Poland is a leading charter carrier. Including a range of secondary bases in Poland, Paris, and London, Enter Air serves over 70 worldwide locations. Established in 2010, Enter Air enjoyed rapid growth to confirm itself as a serious player in the market.
Rishworth Aviation and Enter Air
Rishworth Aviation has enjoyed a strong partnership with Enter Air for many years. We have over 30 years experience supporting pilots around the world, including extensive experience in Europe and with B737 Captains.
Our European team, based in Stockholm, will ensure you receive the very best service while living and working in Poland. We pride ourselves on our outstanding support throughout the selection and screening process, and this high standard of service continues throughout your assignment with Enter Air.