EVA Air B787 First Officers - NON Type Rated
Taiwan - Commuting and Non Commuting
3 years, renewable
- 2,000+ total hrs, 500+ hrs on commercial jet over 20 tons MTOW OR 1,500+ total hrs, 1,000+ hrs on commercial jet over 20 tons MTOW
- Date of Last Flight on Relevant Jet Aircraft: within the last 12 months at start of contract
- Age: Under 45 years at start of contract
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- Valid ICAO ATPL with Relevant Jet Type Rating
- Valid ICAO Class 1 Medical
- No history of accidents or incidents & no criminal record
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SCREENINGS THROUGHOUT 2019/2020!
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B777 and B787.
EVA Air was ranked 6th in the World’s Top 10 Airlines in the Skytrax 2019 World Airline Awards, as well as an award for World's Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness and World's Best Economy Class Catering. The Taiwanese carrier is also certified with the 5-Star Airline Rating for the quality of its onboard product and staff service, and the EVA Air home base Airport service.
- Great opportunity to fly the B787!
- Possible Command upgrade
- Commuting or Non Commuting
- Based in vibrant Taiwan
- Large expat pilot community