Auckland, New Zealand
Eurocopter AS Series
- At least 5 years experience as LAME with BK117/LTS101, AS350/Group Two Ratings
- Supervisory/Management experience
- Right to work in New Zealand
- Day to day supervision of Hangar team, including ensuring that work is well planned with realistic parameters for delivery of outputs and timely communications.
- Effective collaboration with teams across the business (including customer care, commercial, and administrative support teams) to optimise outcomes for customers.
- Ensure high quality and timely outputs and proactive management of internal and external customers’ expectations.