Korean Air A330 First Officers
Commuting - extensive worldwide network
5 years renewable
- 500 + FO Hours on A330
- 1,000 + Total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 2,000 + Total Flight Hours
- Under 45 Years of Age at Date of Joining
- Holds ATPL and has completed at least Secondary School or holds a CPL and a Tertiary Degree/Diploma - minimum 2 Years
- Flown on Type as FO within 12 months OR within 24 months if currently flying on any Multi Crew Jet Aircraft. (At date of starting on Contract).
- No more than 3 Airline changes within the last 5 years.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
|9-13 December 2019||2 October & 16 October 2019|
|13-17 January 2020||4 November 2019|
|3-7 & 24-28 February 2020||
9 December 2019
Further screening dates for 2020 to be advised.
- Completion bonus of US$30,000 after completing 5 years on contract with KAL
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates