Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Beech King Air 350
- Must hold a current NZCAA or CASA LAME qualifications (Part 145 Engineer)
- Preferably have experience with King Air /Beech airframes
- Preferably hold Group 3 PT6A rating
- Perform to the highest standard in a hard-working professional team environment, supporting our safety-first culture.
- Currently hold NZ residency and the right to work in NZ noting applications from relevant Australian residents will be considered
A full-time vacancy has become available for a Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Part 145) based in the South Pacific.
You will be working alongside highly skilled staff, maintaining a high-quality fleet of aircraft to the highest standards and will work in an excellent workshop environment with modern maintenance equipment.
A competitive income will be offered to the successful applicant based on qualifications and experience as well as the opportunity to advance their skills and possibly gain additional relevant ratings.
If this sounds like you and you meet the criteria above - please forward your CV and Licence to firstname.lastname@example.org