Link PNG Q400 Line Training Captain
Line Training Captain / Line Instructor
- Current ICAO licence including Class 1 Medical and MECIR;
- Qualified on the DHC-8-Q402, with at least 500 hours PIC on type and an instrument of approval (or equivalent) for the conduct of Captain and First Officer Line training;
- Have flown the type within the last six months, or have been requalified via simulator within the last six months and have flown the type within the last 12 months;
- No Criminal Convictions;
- Available immediately for up to 10 weeks
Rishworth Aviation are looking for a Q400 Line Training Captain for short term assignment in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. With the first Q400 due to arrive soon, our client, Link PNG, need an experienced Line Training Captain to start in December 2019 or January 2020 to assist with crew training. It is expected the assignment will be for approximately 2 months.
- Accommodation, meals and ground transport provided during contract
- Flights from your home country to/from Port Moresby at the start and end of contract.