Norwegian Air UK Training Manager
- EASA license with TRI/TRE endorsement, preferably on B777/ B787, or proven long haul ETOPs experience.
- Proven strong administrative, management and organizational skills with at least two years’ experience in a flight operations management position.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team in a dynamic and fasted paced organization.
- Safety Management System Knowledge
Rishworth Aviation, on behalf of our valued client Norwegian Air UK (NUK) is excited to recruit for a UK Training Manager. This new and exclusive opportunity will suit a highly qualified and motivated person wanting to pursue a training management role.
The position will be based at NUK’s office at London Gatwick Airport. Apart from being one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, we believe that Norwegian’s high performance, high pace work environment is one of the most inspiring you can work in.
This is an exciting opportunity, and we look forward to receiving your application.