RwandAir B737NG Captain
- JAA/EASA, FAA and ICAO licence accepted
- 5,000 total hours
- 500 PIC hours on B737 with 300 PIC hours on B737NG
- Must have a current B737-3/900 type rating (LPC within 10 months)
- No accident or incident, no criminal record
- Last flight on type within 12 months of joining
- Maximum age 60 years at beginning of contract
Screenings throughout December in Nairobi.
RwandAir is seeking more B737 Pilots in anticipation of it's upcoming delivery of 2 x B737Max, and to serve its expanding networks within Africa, as well as China and the USA.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
One of the fastest growing airlines in Africa