Sales Representative – Africa
- Previous experience from the aviation industry is essential
- Previous client management experience
- Good experience in building long term relationships with new clients
- Result driven and solutions oriented
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Team player
- Ability to create trust and build confidence on senior management level and act as an advisor
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales objectives
- Follow the industry development in the region. Establish and build long term relationships with relevant stakeholders in the aviation industry
- Be a brand ambassador for Rishworth Aviation in Africa
- Regular communication and visits to potential and new clients to discuss future cooperation
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for building new business
- Find new sales opportunities by following the latest market movements
- Organize sales presentations and proposals for new customers
- Provide written visit, call and monthly reports
Rishworth Aviation is seeking an Aviation experienced Sales Representative to be based in sub-Saharan Africa. This role will be responsible for developing the market for Pilot Leasing and Recruitment services to African Airlines.
This exciting role will involve frequent travel throughout Africa to meet with potential clients and delivering proposals & presentations. You will be responsible for staying apprised of changes in the market and actively seeking out subsequent business development opportunities. You will report to an experienced team based in Sweden, and also supported by the Asia-Pacific team based in New Zealand.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Aviation industry, in addition to strong experience in client management and relationship building.
Send CV and cover letter outlining your aviation management experience and motivate why you would be the perfect candidate for this job to Torkel Waak, Executive Director on email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting the key competences will be contacted.