Vietnam Airlines A320 LTC | TRI | TRE
5 year term
Type Rating Instructor
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft and 1000 Total A320 PIC Hours
- Recent experience as a LTC/TRI/TRE on type for at least 2 years.
- Valid ATPL with A320/A321 Type Rating & Valid Class 1 Medical
Are you ready to resume flying in the new year?
On behalf our client, Vietnam Airlines, we are looking for experienced A320 TRE, TRI and LTC.
New Streamlined Screening Process:
Successfully complete your Skype interview (from the comfort of your home) and then travel to Vietnam to start your assignment.
Benefits of flying at Vietnam Airlines with Rishworth Aviation:
- Use our card, not yours! We are the only agency to provide medical insurance with no excess and fully cashless treatment options!
- Ongoing transition and upgrade opportunities to take your career further
- Exceptional, on-call support from our experienced Pilot Support Representatives in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City