Commuting contract available with a growing airline in West Africa. Excellent package!
- Screening arranged in Paris.
- Possibility to start assignment in July/August.
- Based in West Africa
- 12 Months contract duration with possibility for extension
- Attractive roster patterns, 6 weeks on/2 weeks off
- Competitive Pay
- Accommodation allowance
- ID90 ticket travel home on airline network between duty periods
- Medical insurance provided
- EASA/UK/ICAO ATPL licence holder
- A320 TRI
- Recent training experience on type would be advantageous
- Unrestricted TRI rating would be advantageous
- A330 TRI rating would be advantageous
- French Proficiency Level equivalent to ICAO level 4 required
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting Pilots working in Africa. We support large expat communities of Pilots in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping Pilots find great new roles.