Our client is a leading aviation charter service company operating throughout Australia. As part of their ATR 42/72 growth strategy they are accepting expressions of interest from experienced turboprop or jet Captains to fly the ATR 42/72 aircraft based in Perth.
- Minimum Total Flight Time of 3000 hours of which at least 1500 hours shall be in command of multi-engine aircraft
- Minimum of 500 hours in command of Turboprop or Jet aircraft with a maximum Take Off weight > 13000kg
- Training or Checking experience is highly regarded
- A current Australian ATPL (or if you hold the ATR type rating, other license able to be validated by CASA)
- English Language Proficiency Level 6
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating with IAP2D and IAP3D
- A current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card
- If you do not already have an ATR type rating, you must be an Australian/New Zealand citizen to apply.
- ATR type rated Captains who are not Australian citizens may apply with work visa sponsored within Australian immigration requirements. If you are considering emigrating to Australia, now is your chance!