We are excited to partner with Air Cairo to recruit A320 First Officers. These are direct hire positions offering good pay, benefits and commuting.
- 12 month renewable contract
- Based in Cairo or a Red Sea resort (Hurghada, Sharm-el-Sheikh or Marsa Alam)
- Hotel accommodation provided
- Flights and duty transportation provided
- Fixed pay plus BLH payments
- 8/2 commuting roster
- Valid A320 type rating
- Valid EASA/ICAO ATPL
- Minimum 1,000 hours on A320F
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum English ICAO level 4
- Last flight on type within previous 6 months
Air Cairo successfully passed the IATA Operational Safety Audit Program (IOSA) and was confirmed as a SAFA-compliant airline (European Safety Assessment of Foreign Airlines) by EASA. Air Cairo is also a member of the EASA/ECDC, ICAO, and IATA.
If you meet the minimum requirements and you’re ready to take the next step your career with Air Cairo, please apply now to find out more.
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting pilots working in Africa. We support large expat communities of pilots in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping pilots find great new roles.