We are delighted to resume our partnership with Air Mauritius to offer positions for A330 First Officers!
Live and work in an island paradise! With good pay on offer and a base with the world’s most beautiful beaches and reefs, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Mauritius is an excellent choice for expats looking for new horizons in a tropical island nation.
- 10 consecutive days off per month
- 12 month contract, renewable
- Fixed monthly payment plus overtime
- International medical insurance provided
- Hotel accommodation provided
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Current on A330 and/or A350
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Minimum of 500 hours on type
- Minimum of 2,000 total multi-engine hours of which 1,000 on A320/A330/A340/A350/A380
- Currency on both A330 and A350 is an advantage
- Last flight on type within previous 12 months
This is a great opportunity to fly for the growing national flag carrier Air Mauritius, which, at the World Travel Awards 2021, was awarded both Indian Ocean's Leading Airline Brand 2021 and Indian Ocean’s Leading Airline Economy Class 2021.
If you meet the minimum requirements and you’re ready to grow your career with Air Mauritius, please apply now to find out more.
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting pilots working in Africa. We support large expat communities of pilots in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping pilots find great new roles.