Air Peace is a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African Aviation market. Applicants will be contacted when the airline is planning future screenings.
- A total of 5,000 hours of which 1000 hours must be PIC on type
- Last flight on type within 12 months (preferable)
- Valid B777 type rating
- ICAO license, EASA, FAA
- 8 weeks on/4 weeks off, with paid tickets home
- Accommodation provided
- Competitive pay and medical insurance provided
- 12 months contract with extension possibility
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting Pilots working in Africa. We support large expat communities of Pilots in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping Pilots find great new roles.
Apply now to learn more.
Air Peace Testimonial
"From day one, Air Peace welcomed me as part of the family. Air Peace is a great place for professional advancement and my experience so far is very positive. Flying in Nigeria is very exciting too."
B. Radulovic, Captain (E195-E2), Air Peace