Air Peace is a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African Aviation market. Rishworth is happy to support Air Peace as they look to grow their long-haul operation and bring in experienced B777 First Officers.
- A total of 1,500 hours of which 500 hours must be on type
- Last flight on type within the last 12 months (preferable)
- ICAO with valid B777 type rating
- 8 weeks on/3 weeks off with flights to/from home provided
- All travel and housing provided by airline
- Free global medical insurance
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting Pilots working in Africa. We support large expat communities of Pilots in Africa with over 35 years helping Pilots find great new roles.
Apply now to learn more.
Air Peace Testimonial
"From day one, Air Peace welcomed me as part of the family. Air Peace is a great place for professional advancement and my experience so far is very positive. Flying in Nigeria is very exciting too."
B. Radulovic, Captain (E195-E2), Air Peace