This position is based in Nigeria.
Air Peace is a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African Aviation market. They are seeking E195-E2 Captains support the operations of their newly acquired aircraft. Air Peace is the first airline in Africa to operate the E195-2, and have already taken deliveries of the type with more on order.
- A total of 5,000 hours of which 1000 hours must be PIC on type
- Last flight on type must be within the last 12 months
- ICAO license, EASA, FAA
- Current type rating
- If you currently hold an Embraer 195 or 190 type rating, you will need to complete a self-financed E2 difference course before start of contract
- 8 weeks on/2 weeks off commuting pattern
- All travel and Housing provided by airline
- Free global medical insurance
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting Pilots working in Africa. We support large expat communities of Pilots in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping Pilots find great new roles.
Apply now to learn more.
"From day one, Air Peace welcomed me as part of the family showing me how important my role would be in the process of Embraer E2 fleet growing. Air Peace is a great place for professional advancement and my experience so far is very positive. Flying in Nigeria is very exciting too."
B. Radulovic, Captain (E195-E2), Air Peace