We are pleased to be recruiting for a leading aviation charter service company operating throughout Oceanie. As part of their growth strategy, our client is looking for a ATR42/72 Type Rating Instructor/Examiner. The position will ideally be based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Delivering theory lessons and briefings
- Operating an ATR72-500 FSTD for the delivery of Type Rating Training
- Generate and maintain student records
- Revise and update course content as required
- Administration tasks such as internal audits and student schedules
- Conduct Type Rating Flight Tests (Skills tests)
- Conduct Operational and Instrument Rating Proficiency Checks
The requirements: (equivalent overseas qualifications will be considered)
- ATPL (a) CASA Australia and Papua New Guinea preferable)
- ATR42/72 Type Rating (preferable)
- Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
- Instructor Rating with Type Rating Endorsement
- Examiner Rating with Type Rating and Instrument Rating Endorsement
- 3000 hours total aeronautical experience (preferable)
- 1500 PIC of Multi Engine Aircraft (preferable)
- 500 PIC of >13000kg Turboprop/Jet (preferable)
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please apply online not later than 30th November 2022.