This position is based in Nigeria, Africa.
Azman Air is a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African Aviation market. They are seeking A340-600 Captains to support the operations of their recently acquired aircraft.
- ICAO licence
- Valid A340-600 type rating
- Last flight on type within the last 12 months
- 5000 total hours of which 1000 PIC on type
- 8 weeks on/2 weeks off, with paid tickets home
- Accommodation provided
- Competitive pay and free medical insurance provided
- 12 months contract with extension possibility
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting Pilots working in Africa. We support large expat communities of Pilots in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping Pilots find great new roles.
"Rishworth’s team of skilled people understood my requirements and helped me move to Nigeria on short notice. I didn’t believe it would be this easy, but through their help it was a pleasant experience. Rishworth has a strong and dedicated team."
V. Nambiar, Engineer (A340), Azman Air.
Apply now to learn more.