Rishworth Aviation is delighted to be partnering with a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African aviation market. We are now looking for experienced engineers who meet the requirements below for the position of Senior Engineer.
- 7 years aircraft/component maintenance experience, 2 years of which as engineer
- B1/B2 AME licence with approval/rating on B777
- Diploma in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical/Instrumentation)
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft systems, aviation legislation/regulations, Industrial Safety Standards, computer applications and MRO systems
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to interpret technical data, inspection and troubleshooting
- Commuting possibilities, fixed rotation
- All travel to/from Base as well as housing provided
- Free global medical insurance
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting Pilots and Engineers working in Africa. We support large expat communities of aviation crew in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping Pilots find great new roles.
Apply now to learn more.