Our client is a leading Part 145 AMO in Australia that primarily supports the APAC region with capabilities to conduct maintenance, repair, and overhaul of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft, as well as component maintenance.
They are currently looking for a B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer across various type-ratings who will take on the responsibility of maintaining the helicopters in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This is a 4-on 3-off role on a typical week. A competitive and well-rounded remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates. Penalty rates are offered above 38 hours per week.
- Responsible for the completion of assigned tasks by the Responsible Manager within an agreed time frame.
- Certifying for stages of work regarding maintenance sign-off and the performance of maintenance certification are to be carried out no later than the end of the day.
- Supervise maintenance tasks performed by non-rated staff such as AMEs, Contractors, and/or Apprentices.
- Provide direction, assistance, and supervision to Apprentices.
- Feedback to Coordinators on any estimates pertaining to additional maintenance and to provide details of any required extensions in the duration of tasks.
- Carry out and advise an independent LAME of the requirement to carry out an Independent/Duplicate inspection in accordance with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Identifying and reporting hazards and potential safety risks to the appropriate person in line.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience as a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Possesses an ICAO equivalent Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License with valid ratings on at least 2 of the following airframe and engines: Bell 212/412, Super Puma 332, Leonardo 139, Small/nonrated engine coverage for Honeywell LTS 101, RR Corp 250, Turbomeca Arriel and Arrius 1 & 2.
- Profound understanding of Human Factors within an Aviation Maintenance environment.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.