Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of operations from Oil and Gas to Mining activities.
They are currently looking for a B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (H145/BK117-D3) who will take on the responsibility of maintaining the helicopters under the Rotary Wing Department in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This is a position on rotation with company housing, flights, transport, meals, and laundry, provided at base. Further training and/or ratings will be offered to successful candidates with the right aptitude and calibre too.
- Conduct maintenance of helicopters for the organization's fleet of H145/BK117-D3 (Arriel 2E) helicopters to ensure their airworthiness and compliance to all requirements.
- Handle and rectify all airframe/engine-related maintenance for both scheduled and unscheduled checks.
- Carry out maintenance work on other helicopters from time to time as well.
- Work effectively in a team to ensure operational requirements are met while also ensuring zero compromise to quality and safety parameters.
- At least 5 years of experience as a B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer working on H145/BK117-D3 (Arriel 2E) platforms from a hands-on approach.
- H145/BK117-D3 rating is a must - factory trained/licensed is a hard requirement.
- Additional ratings on other aircraft advantageous but not essential.
- ICAO or another foreign license acceptable to the local CAA and Chief Engineer.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.