Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of operations from Oil and Gas to Mining activities.
They are currently looking for a B1.3/B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AS332 Super Puma) who will take on the responsibility of maintaining the helicopters under the Rotary Wing Department in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This is a position on rotation with company housing, flights, transport, meals, and laundry, provided at base. Further training and/or ratings will be offered to successful candidates with the right aptitude and calibre too.
- Conduct maintenance of helicopters for the organization's fleet of AS332 Super Puma helicopters and their respective engines to ensure their airworthiness and compliance to all requirements.
- Handle and rectify all airframe/engine-related maintenance for both scheduled and unscheduled checks.
- Carry out maintenance work on other helicopters from time to time as well.
- Work effectively in a team to ensure operational requirements are met while also ensuring zero compromises to quality and safety parameters.
- At least 5 years of experience as a B1.3/B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer working on the AS332 Super Puma platform from a hands-on approach.
- AS332 Super Puma type rating is a hard requirement.
- Additional ratings on other aircraft are advantageous but not essential.
- ICAO or another foreign license acceptable to the local CAA and Chief Engineer.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.