Our client is an internationally renowned airborne system solutions provider in West Australia supporting a wide span of operations both locally and internationally.
They are currently looking for B1 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (C208) who will take on the responsibility for providing high level aircraft maintenance to their fleet of aircrafts.
The role will be based in Perth with some periods of time away from home, when international deployments are required.
- Conduct line maintenance of aircraft for the organization's fleet of Cessna Caravans and other aircraft types, as well as their PT6 engines to ensure their airworthiness and compliance to all requirements.
- Handle and rectify all airframe/engine-related maintenance for both scheduled and unscheduled checks.
- Work effectively away from base to ensure operational requirements are met while also ensuring zero compromises to quality and safety parameters.
- CASA/CAANZ B1 License with valid PT6 rating.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience on the Cessna Caravans with the type being the most recent in the past 1 year.
- Driver's License
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card.
- Ability to pass random and routine drug and alcohol screening for employment purposes.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.