Our client is an established adventure tourism company offering the best of the best in adventure experiences with numerous locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. One of their subsidiaries within their aviation division is an MRO providing a comprehensive and expert maintenance, modification, and support service for a broad range of fixed wing aircrafts.
They are looking for B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (C208 PT6/TPE331) who will take on the responsibility of maintaining the aircraft in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This is a standard non-shift required role on a typical 5-day work week. Further ratings will be offered to successful candidates with the right aptitude and calibre too.
- Carry out maintenance on the organization's fleet of 21 aircraft and on any other aircraft within the facility to ensure their airworthiness for safe flying operations (combination of line and base maintenance).
- Identify any defects and discrepancies that have been observed and to execute the required tasks for rectification. Also, conduct certification of maintenance tasks done.
- Recognize and report workplace health and safety hazards, incidents and accidents.
- Work to outcomes whilst ensuring highest quality of workmanship while remaining committed to being part of a team-oriented organisation seeking continuous improvement.
- Undertake travel to other company locations on occasions.
- Possess a valid CASA (or CASA-equivalent) B1 or B2 License on Small/Non-Rated Aircraft (PWC PT6/TPE331).
- At least 3 years of hands-on working experience in the same capacity as a LAME with the C208s.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, a commitment to safety and a willingness to perform to a consistently high standard.
- Fantastic communicator who has a strong work ethic and enjoy working in a team-based environment.
- Good eye for detail and fantastic time management skills to achieve all required activities with minimal supervision.
- Enforce safe work processes and practices to maintain a safe and friendly work environment.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.