Our client is a globally renowned leader in the aviation industry, providing maintenance services for commercial and government operators throughout the world.
They are currently looking for a B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Citation 550/560) who will take on the responsibility of maintaining the aircraft on contract in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This role will be based in remote Western Australia with occasional regional travel to be expected. A competitive and well-rounded remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates with further training and/or ratings.
- Conduct maintenance of aircraft for the contracted fleet of Citation aircraft and their respective JT15D engines to ensure their airworthiness and compliance to all requirements.
- Identify and rectify all airframe/engine-related maintenance for both scheduled progressive checks and unscheduled checks.
- Attend to aircraft/engine related problems in the event of an AOG or if any faults occur.
- Work effectively independently to ensure operational requirements are met while also ensuring zero compromises to quality and safety parameters.
- CASA/CAANZ B2 License with rating on Citation 550/560.
- For candidates who are not rated on the Citation 550/560, type ratings can be offered for individuals with experience on type or on Citation series of aircraft.
- Driver's License
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.