Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of passenger and freight requirements for both private and corporate services.
They are currently looking for a Base Engineer to be based in East Queensland who will take on the responsibility of maintaining the aircraft under the Fixed Wing Department in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This role will be based in Australia with occasional regional travel to be expected. A competitive and well-rounded remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates with further training and/or ratings. Where necessary, relocation assistance will also be provided.
- Conduct maintenance of aircraft for the organization's fleet of ATR 42/72 and their respective engines to ensure their airworthiness and compliance to all requirements.
- Handle and rectify all airframe/engine-related maintenance for both scheduled and unscheduled checks.
- Work effectively in a team to ensure operational requirements are met while also ensuring zero compromises to quality and safety parameters.
- Also, able to work independently and unsupervised when necessary.
- EASA/CASA/CAANZ/UKCAA B1 License with at least one other type rating on licence - ratings on ATR 42/72 will be highly advantageous.
- For individuals without the ATR42/72 type rating, the course will be provided for the successful incumbent.
- Driver's License
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.