Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of operations from Oil and Gas to Mining activities.
They are currently looking for a Commercial Officer (Cargo Charters) who will work independently to develop and grow our cargo charter business through effective selection and utilization of our aircraft for airlifting requirements.
This position will require relocation and assistance will be provided.
- Responsible for the end-to-end cargo sales cycle of our freighter aircraft (medium to heavy cargo airlift).
- Grow accounts with existing clients and capture new accounts for our cargo charter.
- Oversee departure/arrivals and coordinate additional equipment as and where needed.
- Handle all administrative aspects regarding tender process, preparation of documents, proposal to management, etc.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven expertise in independently handling the full sales cycle for Cargo Charters.
- Experience in working with medium to heavy cargo airlifts would be highly advantageous.
- Able to communicate effectively with the other departments to maximize revenue gained from operations.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.