Our client is a leading Part 145 AMO in Australia that primarily supports the APAC region with capabilities to conduct maintenance, repair, and overhaul of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft, as well as component maintenance.
They are currently looking for a Component Workshop Engineer who will take on the responsibility of maintaining and overhauling the necessary components in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This is a 4-on 3-off role on a typical week. A competitive and well-rounded remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates. Penalty rates are offered above 38 hours per week.
- Responsible for the certification of any aircraft component maintenance performed within the scope of the company's authorization.
- Providing direction, supervision and certification of aircraft component maintenance performed by AMEs and Apprentices/Trade Assistants.
- Determining Non-Destructive Testing requirements for aircraft components in concurrence with the Component Workshop Supervisor.
- Complying with appropriate State or Territory Workplace Health and safety legislation/regulations and the organization's Safety Management System.
- Identifying and reporting hazards and potential safety risks to the Component Workshop Supervisor.
- Possesses a relevant professional industry qualification or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
- Component and/or Overhaul Experience on any of the following airframe and engines: Bell 212/412, Super Puma 332, Leonardo 139, Small/nonrated engine coverage for Honeywell LTS 101, RR Corp 250, Turbomeca Arriel and Arrius 1 & 2.
- Profound understanding of Human Factors within an Aviation Maintenance environment.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.